RE: row filtering for logical replication

От houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: row filtering for logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday, January 6, 2022 8:10 PM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 9:29 AM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > FYI - v58 is currently known to be broken due to a recent commit [1].
> >
> > I plan to post a v59* later today to address this as well as other
> > recent review comments.
>

> Here is the v59* patch set:

Attach the v60 patch set.
Note that the 0004 patch is merged to 0001 patch.

Details
=======

V60-0001
- Skip the transformation if where clause is not specified (Amit[1])
- Change the return type of transformPubWhereClauses to "void" (Amit[1])
- Merge 0004 patch to 0001 patch (Vignesh [2])
- Remove unnecessary includes (Vignesh [2])
- Add an Assert for a valid value of relation->rd_pubactions before doing memcpy
  in GetRelationPublicationActions() and add some comments atop
  GetRelationPublicationInfo () (Amit [3])

V60-0002 (new/old tuple)
V60-0003 (tab, dump)
- no change

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAA4eK1Ky0z%3D%2BUznCUHOs--L%3DEs_EMmZ_rxNo8FH73%3D758sahsQ%40mail.gmail.com