Re: pgdumpall_file is bigger than 2 Gigabyte

От Florian Helmberger
Тема Re: pgdumpall_file is bigger than 2 Gigabyte
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi.

I'm just quoting the answer to a similar question a few weeks ago:

->Hello
->
->I guess "split" and "gzip" are your friends. You can pipe the
->"pgdumpall" to "split" with option to cut the file into pieces.
->Recommended is to use also "gzip" or similar to compress the files.
->
->Hope this helps
->
->--