Re: Javadoc for Postgresql JDBC driver?

От Andy Kriger
Тема Re: Javadoc for Postgresql JDBC driver?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
For maximum flexibility, you probably want to stick to
Connection.setAutoCommit. You only need to use it before transactions, so
you could encapsulate Connection requests for trxs in one place where you
get the Cnx from the pool and turn off AutoCommit.

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of Daniel Serodio
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 16:41
To: Dave Cramer
Cc: PostgreSQL JDBC List
Subject: Re: [JDBC] Javadoc for Postgresql JDBC driver?

Actually, I was looking at the docs at
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/jdbc-datasource.html#JDBC-DS-C
PDS and it said there was a setDefaultAutoCommit method on
org.postgresql.jdbc2.optional.ConnectionPool and/or
org.postgresql.jdbc3.Jdbc3ConnectionPool but I couldn't find this method. So
I was looking for the Javadoc for this method.
Where is this method? Is the documentation wrong?

Thanks,
Daniel Serodio

--
Daniel Serodio