Re: Javadoc for Postgresql JDBC driver?

От Daniel Serodio
Тема Re: Javadoc for Postgresql JDBC driver?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Actually, I was looking at the docs at
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/jdbc-datasource.html#JDBC-DS-CPDS and it said there was a
setDefaultAutoCommitmethod on org.postgresql.jdbc2.optional.ConnectionPool and/or
org.postgresql.jdbc3.Jdbc3ConnectionPoolbut I couldn't find this method. So I was looking for the Javadoc for this
method.
Where is this method? Is the documentation wrong?

Thanks,
Daniel Serodio

--
Daniel Serodio
CheckForte  5582-6016

Сообщение: Re: Javadoc for Postgresql JDBC driver?
Сообщение: Re: Javadoc for Postgresql JDBC driver?