REINDEX problem : ERROR: MemoryContextAlloc: invalid request size 2973040639

От l.malaspina@focal.fr
Тема REINDEX problem : ERROR: MemoryContextAlloc: invalid request size 2973040639
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,
I use PostgreSQL 7.2 on Linux Red hat 7.2.
The server crash, and after this crash we have some performance problem.
And i stop the postmaster and start the standalone server.
I make
      REINDEX database test force
and this work well.

But when i make :
      Reindex table tbl_fw_focal_systems force ;
I have the message :
      ERROR:  MemoryContextAlloc: invalid request size 2973040639

And if i made the same operation whitout the force option, the message is :
      NOTICE:  cannot unlink 18007/172456231: No such file or directory

What does this messages means ???