Re: Securing Postgres

От Richard_D_Levine@raytheon.com
Тема Re: Securing Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You could look at what SELinux extensions now available in at least the Red
Hat (and Fedora) distro offer.  I have never done anything with SELinux,
and a quick review of the archives indicates it is not a slam dunk to use.
It is designed to create the kind of restrictive environment you describe.

Without the physical security Berend describes, any other security measures
are illusions.  All other security measures are easily broken by
alternating boot drives, as an example.  I carry a multitool on my
keychain.

Rick