upgrading to pgAdmin II

От juerg.rietmann@pup.ch
Тема upgrading to pgAdmin II
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello there

I used pgAdmin 7.1.0 for some time now. Trying to install pgAdmin II,
during the installatiuon I get the following three errors :

Errorcode :         File :
1391           hctrl.ocx
1931           hh.exe
1931           riched32.dll

When starting pgAdmin II, I'm able to connect to the same database as with
pgAdmin 7.1.0 with the debugging tool. Trying to connect to the server I
get an error <Attribute datlastsysoid not found>
FAQ says that pgAdmin II runns only with PG 7.1.x. I use 07.01.0009 and
ODBC Version 2.50. OS is Windows 2000, SP 1.

Thanks for any help ... jr

PFISTER + PARTNER, SYSTEM - ENGINEERING AG
Juerg Rietmann
Grundstrasse 22a
6343 Rotkreuz
Switzerland