Re: upgrading to pgAdmin II

От Dave Page
Тема Re: upgrading to pgAdmin II
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi,

According to the screenshot you sent, you are running PostgreSQL 7.0.3 not
7.1.x or higher:

DBMS Version: 07.01.0009 PostgreSQL 7.0.3 on i686-pc-li...

The 07.01.0009 is the ODBC driver version (the ODBC spec requires this be at
the front of the DBMS version string). The bit that matters is the
PostgreSQL 7.0.3. You'll need to upgrade your server to use pgAdmin II I'm
afraid.

The other errors are normally just Windows protecting files and can be
ignored.

Regards, Dave.