Re: Exproters

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Exproters
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Watson [mailto:jtwatson@datakota.com]
Sent: 11 January 2002 00:18
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Exproters

Hello,
    I hope this question is not to dumb,but here it is.  I can't find how to use the Exporters.  I see references to them on the Webpage, and under options and Exporters tab, three are listed.  Ascii, HTML, and Excel.  But how do I use them???  I can't find any link to them??

Thanks for any help

Joseph

Hi Joseph,

Whenever a current database is listed in the bottom-right of the status bar, you should be able to click the Arbitrary SQL button (the green alien with 3 eyes on stalks!). Enter, load or use the wizard to generate an SQL query, then in the bottom right of the SQL Input window, select either Screen or one of the exporters from the dropdown menu. Then just click the Execute button next to it.

HTH.

Regards, Dave.