Re: missing schemas from template1

От Richard_D_Levine@raytheon.com
Тема Re: missing schemas from template1
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Did you turn on the "view system objects" thingy in pgadmin3?  That's too
technical%|  Okay, I just checked and it's Display->System Objects.

                      Scott Marlowe

                      <smarlowe@g2switchwor        To:       Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>

                      ks.com>                      cc:       drdani@mazsola.iit.uni-miskolc.hu,
pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
                      Sent by:                     Subject:  Re: [ADMIN] missing schemas from template1

                      pgsql-admin-owner@pos

                      tgresql.org

                      12/16/2004 01:05 PM

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 11:59, Tom Lane wrote:
> drdani@mazsola.iit.uni-miskolc.hu writes:
> > On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Tom Lane wrote:
> >> It's difficult to believe that those aren't there, or that the
database
> >> would appear to work if they were not.
>
> > The databse is not useable, so that's right.
>
> >> Are you able to do, say, "select
> >> * from pg_namespace"?
>
> > The system is closed, I have no access to it from home, so I can't try
> > it right now. The answer is surely no.
>
> If not, why are you so certain that the problem is with missing schemas
> and not something else?  I would think it would be impossible to do any
> investigation at all, if the initial catalog contents are messed up that
> badly.

Maybe the hosting company is running 7.2 or something like that?

Сообщение: Re: missing schemas from template1
Сообщение: Re: missing schemas from template1