Re: FINAL: Multi-User PostgreSQL usage SECURITY

От Mike Krieger
Тема Re: FINAL: Multi-User PostgreSQL usage SECURITY
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Is there any way I can make any user that _LOGS IN_ as postgres (using crypt
passwords) from localhost or through sockets, access to _ALL_ databases.
Currently I have all of my lines set as sameuser.  I have tried using ident
but it doesn't work, as the user that tries to connect varries from my
username, to that of the web server, etc.

    Anyway, is there anyway to force a user to be able to access ALL
databases on the server as opposed to just the sameuser without using IDENT?

Cheers;
--
Mike