Re: [HACKERS] JDBC improvements

От Nicolas Verger
Тема Re: [HACKERS] JDBC improvements
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] JDBC improvements  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-jdbc

Ok, the getWarnings() method works on the Connection but not on the Statment
nor ResultSet... Why ?
I look in the source and it's just a little patch to do it.
I'm not used in GPL licence so if I make this patch what may I do with it ?

I watched for cancel query too, and I may work on it too ...

Nicolas