Re: [HACKERS] JDBC improvements

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: [HACKERS] JDBC improvements
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Nicolas,

Just send your patch to the list and we will include it in version 7.3

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Nicolas Verger
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 12:02 PM
To: Barry Lind
Cc: Psql-Hackers; pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [JDBC] [HACKERS] JDBC improvements

Ok, the getWarnings() method works on the Connection but not on the
Statment nor ResultSet... Why ? I look in the source and it's just a
little patch to do it. I'm not used in GPL licence so if I make this
patch what may I do with it ?

I watched for cancel query too, and I may work on it too ...

Nicolas