Re: pgadmin3 GTK

От efesar
Тема Re: pgadmin3 GTK
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
> Please do not use
>     for (int si=0 ; ...)
> Instead, declare int si; separately. You never know what the compiler
> really does from that.

Good to know. I'll make sure that's in future code.

> I found several OnXXX() methods, that are probably used in EventMaps, I
> didn't check this. Please make sure they have the correct arguments. If
> they don't have a sufficient argument, you won't be able to run a
> Release-Build. Unfortunately, the compiler will not warn you about this.

As far as I know, I've used the correct event maps. Hopefully I'm using the
correct number of arguments on everything, but I'm not 100% sure (sometimes
the docs are not explicit, and the only way to know for sure is by seeing
examples). As I'm coding I'll double check them.

One concept I'm having trouble understanding is the WXUNUSED macro.

-Keith