pgadmin3 GTK

От Andreas Pflug
Тема pgadmin3 GTK
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Keith,

I just updated CVS with a version that's runnable under GTK.
I had to change quite a lot until the compiler accepted all files.

Issues:
Please do not use
    for (int si=0 ; ...)
Instead, declare int si; separately. You never know what the compiler
really does from that.

I found several OnXXX() methods, that are probably used in EventMaps, I
didn't check this. Please make sure they have the correct arguments. If
they don't have a sufficient argument, you won't be able to run a
Release-Build. Unfortunately, the compiler will not warn you about this.

pgadmin3/GTK doesn't look very pretty right now, but it WORKS, including
Query window/abort!

GTK to do:
- Dialog designing, hopefully portable (at the moment, the win32-
versions are duplicated to gtk)
- Fonts
- function keys
- preferences storing