Re: pgadmin3 GTK

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: pgadmin3 GTK
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
efesar wrote:

>As far as I know, I've used the correct event maps. Hopefully I'm using the
>correct number of arguments on everything, but I'm not 100% sure (sometimes
>the docs are not explicit, and the only way to know for sure is by seeing
>examples). As I'm coding I'll double check them.
>
>One concept I'm having trouble understanding is the WXUNUSED macro.

Keith,

rules are quite simple. Every OnXXX method must have exactly one
argument, and it must be wxEvent& or something derived from that to make
the return stack cleanup functions happy.

The WXUNUSED is just to make some compilers not to complain about unused
parameters. No problem if you don't use it.

Regards,
Andreas