Re: FATAL 1: Sorry, too many clients already

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: FATAL 1: Sorry, too many clients already
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
AM-

The band-aid patch is to increase the number of connections available. Check
out this link to the idocs:

http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?runtime-config.html

Maybe that will keep things running for you while you go over the code to
learn why you're using more connections now. If you aren't using pooled
connections, maybe you just have more users on the web.

-Nick