Re: Divide Date with integer

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: Divide Date with integer
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Robson-

two suggestions-

This is an SQL question, so it should be posted to the pgsql-sql list, not
the admin list. You can get information about subscribing to the pgsql-sql
list here:
http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?sql-expressions.html

To find information on your own, the idocs are a great resource. You can
find them here:
http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/

Searching on "cast" from the idocs page led me to this page, which will show
you how to do the explicit cast required to make the expression you sent at
least syntactically correct:
http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?sql-expressions.html

Regards,

-Nick