Re: Leftover processes on shutdown - Debian+JDBC

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: Leftover processes on shutdown - Debian+JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The difference is that in the Debian distribution, the equivalent of
/etc/rc.d/rc?.d/postgresql doesn't use pg_ctl for shutdown, but I'm going to
try that modification on one of our development boxes, & I'm hopeful that it
will work.

I'll report back to the list if it works.

-Nick