Re: Leftover processes on shutdown - Debian+JDBC

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: Leftover processes on shutdown - Debian+JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tom-

I just spent some time trying to reproduce the behavior I saw yesterday, and
I can't do it... In fact -m fast is doing exactly what it is supposed to.
Apologies for the false alarm!

So going back to my original question about the leftover processes- Doing a
pg_ctl stop -m fast solves the problem nicely, and Oliver said he is going
to change the script in the Debian package accordingly.

-Nick