Re: pg_hba.conf / password, crypt,md5

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: pg_hba.conf / password, crypt,md5
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Marc-

Just a guess here, but perhaps your new install is looking for pg_hba in a
different place, so the old one isn't getting referenced. The behavior you
describe sounds a lot like a default pg_hba.

-Nick

Nick Fankhauser  nickf@ontko.com  Phone 1.765.935.4283  Fax 1.765.962.9788
Ray Ontko & Co.     Software Consulting Services     http://www.ontko.com/