Re: pg_hba.conf / password, crypt,md5

От Chad R. Larson
Тема Re: pg_hba.conf / password, crypt,md5
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
At 07:56 PM 9/2/02 -0500, Nick Fankhauser wrote:
>Just a guess here, but perhaps your new install is looking for pg_hba in a
>different place, so the old one isn't getting referenced. The behavior you
>describe sounds a lot like a default pg_hba.

He said he last was using 7.0.  He should be aware that as of 7.2, the
postmaster stopped reading pg_hba.conf on each connection.  It needs a
"kill -HUP" to read the file.

         -crl
--
Chad R. Larson (CRL22)    chad@eldocomp.com
   Eldorado Computing, Inc.   602-604-3100

От: Chris Johnson
Сообщение: question about WAL.
От: CoL
Сообщение: Re: I need PostgreSQL under Win 9x! Exists ?????????