Re: JDBC and servlet

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: JDBC and servlet
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
James-

We're using the Tomcat servlet engine & have had no similar problems, So I
think you can eliminate the JDBC driver from your list & focus on Resin or
something in your code.

We also quickly decided that we needed to be using a connection pool for a
web app. Opening & closing connections really drags your performance down
quickly!

Regards,

-Nick

Nick Fankhauser  nickf@ontko.com  Phone 1.765.935.4283  Fax 1.765.962.9788