RE: vacuum

От Rainer Mager
Тема RE: vacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Good ideas except I think I wasn't clear. The system is a commercial product
with numerous individual customers. Each customer is somewhat unique and we
want to have the system capable of vacuuming automatically for all users.

The thing is that some users might have systems that are used little in the
early morning but others might be very different. We would rather not do
usage statistic gathering/analysis if there was a better way.

-Rainer