RE: Can we have multiple tablespaces with in a database.

От Daulat Ram
Тема RE: Can we have multiple tablespaces with in a database.
Дата
Re: Can we have multiple tablespaces with in a database.  (amul sul <sulamul@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general

Hi Amul ,

Please share the examples how we can create no. of tablespaces for a single database and how we can use them.

As I know we can create database on tablespace

  1. CREATE TABLESPACE conn_tbs OWNER enterprisedb LOCATION '/mnt/pgdatatest/test/pgdata/conn_tbs';
  2. Create database test tablespace ‘conn_tbs';

Can we have multiple tablespaces with in a database in postgres?

Yes.