Setting up an environment of EDB Advance server

От Daulat Ram
Тема Setting up an environment of EDB Advance server
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi team,

We would need your help in setting up an environment of EDB Advance Server 11 on Dev CentOS 7 VM.

  1. We need to create three database with separate table spaces :

Test1

Test2

Test3

 What would be the good strategy for the setup with regards to the tablespaces?

Can we create a separate cluster for each database:

Thanks,