Re: How to shorten a chain of logically replicated servers

От Mike Lissner
Тема Re: How to shorten a chain of logically replicated servers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> You'd have to suspend all data modification on A in that interval.

I know how to stop the DB completely, but I can't think of any obvious
ways to make sure that it doesn't get any data modification for a
period of time. Is there a trick here? This is feeling a bit hopeless.

Thanks for the response, Laurenz.