Re: Setting up an environment of EDB Advance server

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: Setting up an environment of EDB Advance server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 8 Jan 2020 at 02:15, Daulat Ram <Daulat.Ram@exponential.com> wrote:

Hi team,

We would need your help in setting up an environment of EDB Advance Server 11 on Dev CentOS 7 VM.

  1. We need to create three database with separate table spaces :

Test1

Test2

Test3

 What would be the good strategy for the setup with regards to the tablespaces?

Can we create a separate cluster for each database:

"EDB Advanced Server 11" is a proprietary product of a company called Enterprise DB, and is
substantially different from Postgres.

For support relating to their product, you should really contact the vendor.