parameter to control cycle detection

От Coby Beck
Тема parameter to control cycle detection
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I get the following error trying to update a view:

"ERROR: query rewritten 10 times, may contain cycles"

and it doesn't.  There is a function in there legitimately called 10 times
with the same parameters.  10 seems a little low to panic about, is this
configurable?  The rule code is generated programmatically so for now at
least I would like to avoid having to find a general solution for the sake
of an optimization I may not need and it is not an option to hand tweak this
one problem rule.

Can I set this 10 parameter higher somewhere?

TIA.

Coby Beck

---