Re: No way to have error message on pgadmin III pg 8.0

От Laurent Birckel
Тема Re: No way to have error message on pgadmin III pg 8.0
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I try to resend this mail (perhaps the attachements are not accepted)
-----Message d'origine-----
De : Laurent Birckel [mailto:laurent.birckel@uni-medecine.fr]
Envoyé : lundi 21 mars 2005 18:19
À : Dave Page; pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Objet : RE: [pgadmin-support] No way to have error message on pgadmin III pg 8.0

I write a function (create function) on pgadmin

in the text of the function (ie in attachement)

/*
 Création d'une PJ:
 select fct_addPJ(1,'aa','bb',123,'cc','dd','ee','ff',0)
*/

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION fct_addPJ(

_idDOC int4,
_titrePJ varchar(250),
_clientFile varchar(255),
_sizePJ int4,
_localName varchar(255),
_localPath varchar(255),
_fileType varchar(100),
_fileSubType varchar(100),
_isDocMetaData int4
)
  RETURNS int4 AS

$$
DECLARE
 _idPJ int4;

BEGIN
 _idPJ:=0;
 if iddoc <> 0 then
 _idPJ:=fct_getID('PJ');
 if _idPJ <> 0 then

 insert into PJ
 (
  idPJ,
  idDOC,
  titrePJ,
  clientFile,
  sizePJ,
  localName,
  localPath ,
  fileType ,
  fileSubType ,
  isDocMetaData
 )
 values
 (
  _idPJ,
  _idDOC,
  _titrePJ,
  _clientFile,
  _sizePJ,
  _localName,
  _localPath ,
  _fileType ,
  _fileSubType ,
  _isDocMetaData
 );
 end if ;
 RETURN _idPJ;
END;
$$

LANGUAGE plpgsql VOLATILE;

in the attachement (.txt) , I forgot the [LB] first  END IF

        => I get absolutely NOTHING. ([LB] the "messages" zone is totaly empty )

then I can't work. I'm on pg 8.01 on windows. we are 3 developers and every body tried something. all with the same result.

I'm realy sad !

Laurent