Re: could not bind socket for statistics collector:

От Denis Grannell
Тема Re: could not bind socket for statistics collector:
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Tome

> We did have a problem of that sort in 7.4 beta releases --- pgstats
> would give up instead of continuing to try additional results from
> getaddrinfo().  I don't recall at the moment if the fix was in 7.4.0
> or not, but it's definitely there in 7.4.1.

I have also definitely installed 7.4.1. There's no doubt
about that. Here is the header from the Release Notes,
cut and pasted into this mail:

                               Release Notes

                               Release 7.4.1

     Release date: 2003-12-22

cheers,
Denis

Сообщение: Re: could not bind socket for statistics collector:
Сообщение: Re: could not bind socket for statistics collector: