Re: Postgresql 9.5 connection Problem

От SELCUK AYDIN
Тема Re: Postgresql 9.5 connection Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks your attention.

I realized that problem. İt Is about provider problem. I think Postgresql 9.5 use different provider. I set up
dotConnect(Ichanged to providers) for PostgreSQL 7.5 Professional trail version(30 days). Then my gis software connect
to9.5

Thanks again.

Best Regards.

-----Original Message-----
From: Samed YILDIRIM [mailto:samed@reddoc.net]
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 2:31 PM
To: SELCUK AYDIN <selcuk.aydin@netcad.com.tr>; pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Postgresql 9.5 connection Problem

Hi Selçuk,

Could you please share more information about your problem? Are you taking error when trying for connection to PG9.5?
Ifyes, what is the error? Is the user you used same? What is the authentication method you used for both?

Best regards.

İyi çalışmalar.
Samed YILDIRIM

13.05.2016, 14:17, "SELCUK AYDIN" <selcuk.aydin@netcad.com.tr>:
> Hello,
>
> I can  connect to PostgreSql 9.5 with PGAdmin tools but I could not connect to Postgresql 9.5 with another gis
software.Do you know config settings or what is problem.

> Could you help me to connect to PGSql  9.5
>
> Thanks for your helps.
>
> Best Regards.
>
> SELCUK AYDIN
> PROJE UZMANI
> selcuk.aydin@netcad.com.tr
>
> Cyber Park B Blok No:409
> 06800, Bilkent / Ankara
> Tel. :(312) 265 0510 - 1192
> Faks: (312) 265 0520

SELCUK AYDIN
PROJE UZMANI
selcuk.aydin@netcad.com.tr

Cyber Park B Blok No:409
06800, Bilkent / Ankara
Tel. :(312) 265 0510 - 1192
Faks: (312) 265 0520
[NETCAD] <http://www.netcad.com.tr/>

От: Samed YILDIRIM
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 9.5 connection Problem
От: Lucas Possamai
Сообщение: wal segment failed