Re: Postgresql 9.5 connection Problem

От Samed YILDIRIM
Тема Re: Postgresql 9.5 connection Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Selçuk,

Could you please share more information about your problem? Are you taking error when trying for connection to PG9.5?
Ifyes, what is the error? Is the user you used same? What is the authentication method you used for both?

Best regards.

İyi çalışmalar.
Samed YILDIRIM

13.05.2016, 14:17, "SELCUK AYDIN" <selcuk.aydin@netcad.com.tr>:
> Hello,
>
> I can  connect to PostgreSql 9.5 with PGAdmin tools but I could not connect to Postgresql 9.5 with another gis
software.Do you know config settings or what is problem.

От: Achilleas Mantzios
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 9.5 connection Problem
От: SELCUK AYDIN
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 9.5 connection Problem