RE: PGA2 : rule on view and depending

От frank_lupo
Тема RE: PGA2 : rule on view and depending
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

The error is in the schema. In pgadmin2 the sub tvDepend filter the version of postgresql. 0D

0A
Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

/\_ _/\
\ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

Sponsor:
Sconti fino al 20% per i magnifici bouquet di Artefiori! Clicca qui!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=750&d=14-4

Сообщение: Re: PGA2 : rule on view and depending
Сообщение: RE: PGA2 : rule on view and depending