RE: PGA2 : rule on view and depending

От frank_lupo
Тема RE: PGA2 : rule on view and depending
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

  In pgad

in2 the sub tvDepend filter the version of postgresql. 0D

> 0A
> Bye !!
> Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!
>
> /\_ _/\
> \ o o /
> --ooo-----ooo---
>

> --
> Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www.email.it/f
>
> Sponsor:
> Sconti fino al 20% per i magnifici bouquet di Artefiori! Clicca qui!
> Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=750&d=14-4

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Change the DepRef function in basDepend.

Add filter version

If objVersion.VersionNum < 7.3 Then
    Set DepRef = colDep
    Exit Function
End If

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

/\_ _/\
\ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

Sponsor:
La lavatrice ti ha abbandonato? Cerca chi ti serve su QxService e potrai vincere un Nec e606 UMTS! Clicca qui!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1412&d=14-4

Сообщение: RE: PGA2 : rule on view and depending
Сообщение: Re: PGA2 : rule on view and depending