Re: PGA2 : rule on view and depending

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PGA2 : rule on view and depending
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Hi Frank,

The files have arrived OK this time, but I don't think your code will
work with PostgreSQL 7.2 will it? The pg_depends table wasn't there then
so we need some other method for backwards compatibility, or at least
something that will provide the original behaviour on 7.2 and the new
behaviour on 7.3.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: RE: PGA2 : rule on view and depending
Сообщение: RE: PGA2 : rule on view and depending