Re: odd psql behaviour on OSX

От Robert J. Sanford, Jr.
Тема Re: odd psql behaviour on OSX
Дата
Список pgsql-general
i don't know if i have said this before but i can use dbvisualizer with the
postgres jdbc library to connect to either of the machines successfully both
internally and externally.

i was talking to both my boss and my network admin and they were wondering
if there is something to do with configuring access to non-routable IP's
under OSX...

what do i need to do with netinfo manager, just try and add in a machine?

rjsjr