I have no idea why pg_dump isn't dumping all of my data

От Simon Connah
Тема I have no idea why pg_dump isn't dumping all of my data
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm running the following command to dump my database:

/usr/bin/pg_dump --file=/home/simon/nanoscopic_db_127_0_0_1-2021_05_21_10_25_28-dump.sql --dbname=nanoscopic_db --clean
--create--if-exists --username=nanoscopic_db_user --host=127.0.0.1 --port=5432

and yet when I run that all I get in the SQL file is the following:

https://gist.github.com/simonconnah/e1a15b1536b6e519b84481ae74f082bf

I'm at a total loss. I've tried all the relevant looking command line switches and nothing seems to dump the actual
contentsof the database. It just dumps the extension command. Can anyone help me to figure this out please? It is
probablysomething stupid that I am doing wrong.

Simon.

Вложения