Re: I have no idea why pg_dump isn't dumping all of my data

От Vijaykumar Jain
Тема Re: I have no idea why pg_dump isn't dumping all of my data
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Can you try dumping using verbose flag.
-v

Just want to confirm if the user has relevant permissions.

On Fri, May 21, 2021, 3:04 PM Simon Connah <simon.n.connah@protonmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm running the following command to dump my database:

/usr/bin/pg_dump --file=/home/simon/nanoscopic_db_127_0_0_1-2021_05_21_10_25_28-dump.sql --dbname=nanoscopic_db --clean --create --if-exists --username=nanoscopic_db_user --host=127.0.0.1 --port=5432

and yet when I run that all I get in the SQL file is the following:

https://gist.github.com/simonconnah/e1a15b1536b6e519b84481ae74f082bf

I'm at a total loss. I've tried all the relevant looking command line switches and nothing seems to dump the actual contents of the database. It just dumps the extension command. Can anyone help me to figure this out please? It is probably something stupid that I am doing wrong.

Simon.