Re: [SQL] An easy question about creating a primary key

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: [SQL] An easy question about creating a primary key
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
You know, that would explain a lot.  Since this was only done in October, I
wouldn't have noticed it.  And it explains why I couldn't get various
changes in my code to actually have any effect...

Oh well, it was a fun coding exercise ;)  Feel free to remove the ADD UNIQUE
stuff from command.c to see if the parser will handle it.  However, your
commit message also just implies that all you fixed was ADD PRIMARY KEY???

Chris