Re: [SQL] An easy question about creating a primary key

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [SQL] An easy question about creating a primary key
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Oh well, it was a fun coding exercise ;)  Feel free to remove the ADD UNIQUE
> stuff from command.c to see if the parser will handle it.  However, your
> commit message also just implies that all you fixed was ADD PRIMARY KEY???

It says that because I thought that was all I was changing; I hadn't
realized the side-effects on ADD UNIQUE.

Сообщение: Re: [SQL] An easy question about creating a primary key
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] An easy question about creating a primary key