Re: Second call for platform testing

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: Second call for platform testing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Has someone thought about getting a sourceforge account for postgres or
something?  Even if we don't use their CVS and facilities, I wonder if we
can use their compile farm for platform testing?

Actually, maybe the phpPgAdmin admins could test it for us on the compile
farm, as they should have access...

Chris

Сообщение: Re: 7.2b3 pg_dump, general 7.2b3 comments
Сообщение: Re: 7.2b3 pg_dump, general 7.2b3 comments