Re: Second call for platform testing

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Second call for platform testing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Has someone thought about getting a sourceforge account for postgres or
> something?  Even if we don't use their CVS and facilities, I wonder if we
> can use their compile farm for platform testing?

Hardly need a project account.  I have a personal account at
sourceforge, and have used it (fairly recently, even) to run tests on
their compile farm.  They don't presently have all that wide a range of
stuff available however.  Let's see ....
               lqqqqqqqqChoose compile farm server...qqqqqqqqqk               x A. [x86] Linux 2.2 (Debian 2.2)
    x               x C. [x86] FreeBSD (4.3-RELEASE)               x               x
         x               x G. [Alpha] Linux 2.2 (Debian 2.2)            x               x
              x               x I. [PPC - G4] MacOS X 10.1 #1 **NEW**        x               x J. [PPC - G4] MacOS X
10.1#2 **NEW**        x               x K. [PPC - RS/6000]  Linux 2.2 (Debian 2.2)   x               x
                           x               x L. [Sparc - Ultra60] Linux 2.2 (Debian 2.2)  x               x M. [Sparc -
R220]Sun Solaris (8) #1         x               x N. [Sparc - R220] Sun Solaris (8) #2         x               x O.
[Sparc- R220] Sun Solaris (8) #3         x               x P. [Sparc - R220] Sun Solaris (8) #4         x
x                                             x               x Exit                                         x
    mqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqj

With the possible exception of the Linux/Alpha box, there's nothing
there that we don't have covered already, is there?

Сообщение: Re: Second call for platform testing
Сообщение: Re: Second call for platform testing