Re: Second call for platform testing

От Cyril VELTER
Тема Re: Second call for platform testing
Дата
Re: Second call for platform testing  ("Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
Список pgsql-hackers
   I just tested the BeOS port (and updated the regression test database).
   Two little tweaks are needed to make it compile and install :
       * int8/uint8 and int64/uint64 are not detected properly by configure
(they are declared in SupportDefs.h on beos).       * data dir is created with group and world access, preventing
postmaster from starting (a simple chmod og-rwx will do)
   The regression test pass without any error.
           cyril