Re: cpu bound postgresql setup.

От: Benjamin Krajmalnik
Тема: Re: cpu bound postgresql setup.
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Re: cpu bound postgresql setup. Firstly many thanks for responding. I am concerned because the load averages have increased and users complaining of slowness. I do not change settings frequenly. I was curious if there is any half dead component in th  (Rajesh Kumar Mallah, )
 Re: cpu bound postgresql setup.  ("Kevin Grittner", )
 Re: cpu bound postgresql setup.  (Rajesh Kumar Mallah, )
  Re: cpu bound postgresql setup.  ("Kevin Grittner", )
   Re: cpu bound postgresql setup.  (Rajesh Kumar Mallah, )
    Re: cpu bound postgresql setup.  (Rajesh Kumar Mallah, )
     Re: cpu bound postgresql setup.  ("Benjamin Krajmalnik", )
      Re: cpu bound postgresql setup.  (Bruce Momjian, )
       Re: cpu bound postgresql setup.  ("Benjamin Krajmalnik", )
        Re: cpu bound postgresql setup.  (Bruce Momjian, )
    Re: cpu bound postgresql setup.  (Alvaro Herrera, )
    Re: cpu bound postgresql setup.  ("Kevin Grittner", )

Bruce,
Unfortunately not.  The behavior I had was ebbs and flows.  On FreeBSD,
I was seeing a lot of kernel wait states in top.  So every few minutes,
responsiveness of the db was pretty bad.  8.4.4/amd64 on FreeBSD 7.2