Re: crash on Mac OS X in version >= 1.6.2 when using owner comboboxes

От Dave Livesay
Тема Re: crash on Mac OS X in version >= 1.6.2 when using owner comboboxes
Дата
Re: crash on Mac OS X in version >= 1.6.2 when using owner comboboxes
Список pgadmin-support
David,

Just wanted to let you know I'm having the same problem.

To get around this, you can tab into the field, type the first letter
of the owner, then tab out of the field. I'm not sure what to do if
you have two owners that start with the same letter; I don't have
that many owners.

I have had to drop back to using 1.4.3 though, because this is not
the only problem I'm having with 1.6.2. It is also stalling when I
try to back up databases. It will get up to a certain point and just
stall. If I close the export window, the program crashes.

I found your message by searching the archives at http://
archives.postgresql.org/, so this isn't a reply to your original
message, so it may not thread properly.

Сообщение: Re: crash on Mac OS X in version >= 1.6.2 when using owner comboboxes
Сообщение: Re: crash on Mac OS X in version >= 1.6.2 when using owner comboboxes