crash on Mac OS X in version >= 1.6.2 when using owner comboboxes

От David Lowry
Тема crash on Mac OS X in version >= 1.6.2 when using owner comboboxes
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,
I've been having some trouble with pgAdmin III in versions after
1.6.1 on OS X. It happens when I try to select the owner for an
object using the combobox. Here's a short description on how to
reproduce the problem:

1) Start pgAdmin
2) Connect to a database
3) Right click on "Databases"
4) Click on "New Database..."
5) Click on the drop-down box next to "Owner"
6) Select one of the users

At this point pgAdmin segfaults.

I've been able to reproduce this on both the Intel and PPC platforms.
Here are a list of the versions for the Intel machine I've tested
this on:

PostgreSQL: 8.1.6 on Fedora Core 5 (postgresql-8.1.6-1.fc5)
pgAdmin: 1.6.2, but also the latest trunk build (http://
www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/osx/pgadmin3-trunk-20070201.tar.bz2)
OS X: 10.4.8

pgAdmin versions prior to 1.6.2 seem to work fine.

I've included the OS X crash report as an attachment. I'm currently
trying to compile wxWidgets and pgAdmin with --enable-debug to see if
I can get some more information.

Anybody else having this problem? Thanks for looking into this.

--
David Lowry <dlowry@bju.edu>

Вложения