Re: Yet another fast GiST build (typo)

От Andrey M. Borodin
Тема Re: Yet another fast GiST build (typo)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> 30 июля 2020 г., в 06:26, Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> написал(а):
>
> On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 6:55 PM Andrey M. Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
>> Thanks! Fixed.
>
> It's not a bug, but I think those 64 bit constants should be wrapped
> in UINT64CONST(), following our convention.
Thanks, fixed!

> I'm confused about these two patches: 0001 introduces
> gist_point_fastcmp(), but then 0002 changes it to gist_bbox_fastcmp().
> Maybe you intended to keep both of them?  Also 0002 seems to have
> fixups for 0001 squashed into it.
Indeed, that were fixups: point converted to GiST representation is a bbox already, and the function expects only
bboxes.

Also I've fixed some mismerges in documentation.

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Вложения

От: Konstantin Knizhnik
Сообщение: Re: LSM tree for Postgres
От: Konstantin Knizhnik
Сообщение: Re: Confusing behavior of create table like