Re: barman binary not working properly

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: barman binary not working properly
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

You need to install python-argparse .

Regards, Devrim

On June 8, 2015 3:38:10 PM GMT+03:00, neeraj tonu <tonuneeraj@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I am trying to perform Backup & Recovery using bakup & Recovery
Manager tool barman
As barman is python based, I installed the python package

Later I installed 'Barman' by below commands,
./setup.py build
./setup.py install
./setup.py install --user

Once after barman installation is completed I am trying to see the
help of barman, for which I am getting the below error

-bash-4.1$ barman --help
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/barman", line 4, in <module>
import pkg_resources
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 2655,
in <module>
working_set.require(__requires__)
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 648, in require
needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirements))
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 546, in resolve
raise DistributionNotFound(req)
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: argparse

Can anyone guide where I am doing the mistake.

Thanks & Regards
Neeraj