barman binary not working properly

От neeraj tonu
Тема barman binary not working properly
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,

I am trying to perform Backup & Recovery using bakup & Recovery
Manager tool barman
As barman is python based, I installed the python package

Later I installed 'Barman' by below commands,
 ./setup.py build
 ./setup.py install
 ./setup.py install --user

Once after barman installation is completed I am trying to see the
help of barman, for which I am getting the below error

-bash-4.1$ barman --help
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/barman", line 4, in <module>
    import pkg_resources
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 2655,
in <module>
    working_set.require(__requires__)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 648, in require
    needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirements))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 546, in resolve
    raise DistributionNotFound(req)
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: argparse

Can anyone guide where I am doing the mistake.

Thanks & Regards
  Neeraj